Help wanted! Wanna Become a BGIT BLOGGER?
GUEST POST SUBMISSIONS
Got an idea for an article that would add value to other Brown Girls In Tech? We’d love to hear about it!
Before you write and submit your post, please read the following:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit BGIT readers, it is likely to be published.
- Links back to your own blog or site should be modest and fit the content of your post. If you include too many links, chances are low it will be published. Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice.
- Word count: 00 – 500 words is preferred. The maximum word count is 900. (If you aren’t sure what your word count is, the Word Count Tool is handy: http://www.wordcounttool.com/ )
- Preference will be given to those who demonstrate a genuine interest in BGIT as a reader or follower. Submissions with a “visit my site” or “check out my product” type feel will not be accepted. Likewise, submissions which appear to be strictly PR- or SEO-related will not be accepted.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- Posts end with a brief author’s bio that links to the site (or sites) of the author’s choice. The author’s bio photo is pulled from their Twitter account or approved submitted photo.
- We reserve the right to edit your submission for brevity, grammar, readability, and sometimes for meaning. If too much editing is required to make the post useful, chances are pretty low that it will be published.
- You retain the copyright to your writing, but once it’s submitted to Brown Girls In Tech, we reserve the right to use and refer to it.
- Posts with bullet points are the most popular. Bullet points keep articles to-the-point and easy to read. Review past posts to make sure yours is of a similar style.
Meet the BGIT Bloggers!
We’re all about connecting with our readers in a technological way!
I love tech and photography….and I want to create something that will last…not just for myself…but for other brown girls in tech.
So you’re interested in becoming a BGIT Blogger? Awesome Sauce!